I had a great lunch with a good friend of mine yesterday (Choe) – he has a ministry of bringing some Awesome Christian Artist to Cheyenne for everyone to enjoy. During our conversation we talked about what you should experience at a Christian Concert or even one of my Gods Mighty Men’s Conference. This is just not just going to an event and to have an enjoyable time – but there should be more to it. But do not get me wrong – you should have an AWESOME time at the event.
These events are not based on any Denomination or for just Christians – they are open for anyone to come and unite in one cause. Choe has a vision that the GMM team has – we want people to come away different then when they arrived. Here are a couple of visionary experiences we would like to see happen.
- People should come together in unity and drop any denomination barriers and enjoy praising the Lord together. We should become The Church at these times…
- At these events you should encounter the Power of the Holy Spirit at work in all the Hearts of the people. To make one of these events successful to you personally – you must be open to what the Holy Spirit is trying to work through you.
- One of the major experiences that I believe should happen is that your relationship with Christ would be enhanced to a much deeper level. When you leave the event – people should see Jesus in you and want to know what makes you glow.
- Passion: Your Passion after a event should be so great that it becomes contagious to the people who surround you and your Joy is passed on.
- I would also like to see people being encouraged to go forward in Faith and be led by the Spirit to get involved in ministry… this looks different to everyone – it can be just greeting people at church – praying for people – or it can be as big as putting together a Concert or Conference. But we must go forward with a purpose in passing on the good news of Jesus Christ.
There are some great events coming up – so please check out our GMM Web site or watch for them to be announce through one of the Media Sources and then attend.
***So as you go forward this week – have lunch with a friend or family member and then go enjoy a Concert….