As the GMM Team prepares for the upcoming 2016 Conference things seem to get more serious than what they should. This morning after reading a few items on Facebook and my emails it reminded me that we have to stop and laugh at times. Our GMM president recently posted something on his Facebook and he commented that it was “Good Silliness”.
This is something that I kept in my achieves – enjoy reading and have a brighter day….
The Fifteen Funniest Church Bulletin Bloopers!
- The Low Self-Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7:00. Please use the back door.
- Berth Belch, a missionary from Africa, will be speaking tonight. Come her Bertha Belch all he way from Africa.
- Weight Watchers will meet at 7 p.m. Please use large double door at the side entrance.
- Usher will eat latecomers.
- Don’t let worry kill you off – let the church help.
- Next Thursday there will be tryouts for the choir. They need all the help they can get.
- The outreach committee has enlisted 25 visitors to make calls on people who are not afflicted with any church.
- Pastor is on vacation. Massages can be given to the church secretary.
- Potluck supper: Prayer and medication to follow.
- This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Lewis to come forward and lay an egg on the altar.
- A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall. Music will follow.
- Ladies, don’t forget the rummage sale. It’s a chance to get rid of those things not worth keeping around the house. Bring your husbands. (This was my favorite)
- The third verse of Blessed Assurance will be sung without musical accomplishment.
- Announcement in a church bulletin for National Prayer & Fasting Conference. “The cost for attending the Fasting & Prayer conference includes meals.”
- Ladies Bible Study will be held Thursday morning at 10 am. All ladies are invited to lunch in the fellowship hall after B. S. is done.
So today – remember to laugh and while you are at it
– please pass it on to those you encounter and get them to laugh also.