In this 4 minute video clip from our GMM 2019 conference, keynote speaker Pastor Scott Bloyer illustrated 2Cor1:24 with four pastors around the weight bench.
My brothers of God’s Mighty Men: how can WE this apply this, sharing life with other brothers in Christ across ALL our networks of relationships? Let’s be intentional in walking this out.
How about extending these pastors’ weight bench “lifting partner” illustration to these possibilities:
• Among your family, extended family and closest friends?
• At fellowship of your congregation?
• Among co-workers of your church, and partners with other church/para-church ministries?
• In your secular organization relationships with Christian co-workers and volunteers?
• Among Christian acquaintances, neighbors, and casual friends with shared interests?
In order of appearance:
• Scott Bloyer, Pastor, Elevation Christian Church – Aurora, CO
• Fred Gallop, Pastor-in-residence, Element Church – Cheyenne WY
• Christopher Xanthos – Presbyter, Orthodox Church – Cheyenne WY
• Ernesto Hastey, Pastor, Iglesia Bautista Emanuel – Cheyenne WY