This is going to be a great year for GMM (God’s Mighty Men) – The GMM Team is excited about the new format that will be presented at this year’s Men’s Conference being held at the Civic Center. But GMM is not a Men’s Conference – it is God’s Mighty Men – You Guys. So what does that look like for 2013????? It will be different for everyone you – but here are some of my insights.
- 1. Our Theme of Activate your Faith will become real for all of us… This is a year of uncertainty for all – I see us being extremely active in the Great Commission:
Matthew 28:16-20 16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
How that looks for each of you will be different – but the most important thing is that they see Jesus in all that you do.
- 2. Grace and Forgiveness: This will be a must for all – but will be extremely hard to do. Please read this blog: https://godsmightymen.com/2012/09/20/forgiveness-grace-what-would-jesus-do
- 3. Reckless: the words of Jeremy Camp are right on in his song RECKLESS… and it finished with this quote: “I won’t waste any more time – My life’s Yours it is not mine – Use me Lord no matter what’s at stake” read the rest of the lyrics at:
- 4. Barbarians for Christ: I had put into place a theme of “Going forward like a Crash of Rhinos” which I really enjoyed from the Barbarian Way. Another Blog to read and enjoy. https://godsmightymen.com/2012/08/06/we-must-be-like-tigers-and-rhinos/
- 5. Love: This will be required in allot of different areas of your life and will be one of your biggest challenges. But as Christ stated – it is the Biggest Commandment of all.
**Our biggest growth area this year will be our Relationship with Jesus Christ… As he molds us this year to be like him – it will hurt – but you will never turn back to the old you.
These are just a few items to ponder on – but it is a year of great challenges and Gods Mighty Men will be victorious.
Comments can be sent to email@example.com